The Grove Water Level Sensor is a very accurate sensor that is helpful in water level sensing applications. It is completely waterproof and uses capacitive pads to detect water levels up to 10cm.
We used capacitive pads on the PCB of the module and put a conformal coating over the PCB to make the sensor protect against moisture, dust, chemicals and high temperatures. This lets you make accurate water level measurements (±5mm accuracy)
- High measurement accuracy: Since the sensor is based on capacitive sensing, the measurement accuracy is up to ±5 mm.
- Outstanding corrosion resistance: Inevitably, some liquids may be corrosive during use, and with the help of corrosion-resistant materials, the sensor can be used for a long time.
- Grove unified socket: The sensor ensures "Plug and Play" and could be versatile for various applications.
- Product number: Seeed 101020635
|Dimensions||20mm x 133mm|
|Working Temperature Range||-40°C to 105°C|
|I2C Addresses||0x78 and 0x77|
- 1x Grove - Water Level Sensor
- 1x Grove Cable