The Grove OLED 1.12'' is a 16-colour grayscale 96×96 dot-matrix OLED display module with a Grove compatible 4-pin I2C interface.
The display is constructed with a 96 x 96 dot-matrix OLED module (LY120) and SSD1327 driver IC. The characteristics of this display module are high brightness, self-emission, high contrast ratio, slim/thin outline, wide viewing angle, wide temperature range and low power consumption.
- Dot Matrix: 96 x 96 Pixels
- Colour: Grayscale Display (16 Gray shades)
- Supports both Normal and Inverse Color Display
- Supports Continuous Horizontal Scrolling
- Grove compatible 4-pin I2C connector
- Works with both 5V and 3.3V logic MCUs
- Interface: I2C
- Wide operating temperature: -40 °C ~ 70 °C
- Weight: 16.5g
- Dimensions: 40mm x 40mm x 10mm
- 1x Grove OLED Display 1.12"