As the new version, the Grove - OLED Display 0.66" (SSD1306) has a smaller screen compared to other OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) displays such as the Grove - OLED Display 0.96" (SSD1315), yet it can still display with 64x48 resolution and preserves the performance like others e.g. high brightness, low power consumption and Grove interface on the back.
You can use the I2C interface to light up the mini display with your microcontroller to display words, images or whatever you want. The 0.66" display helps you to show information in a smaller place and you can use it as an Arduino OLED display, Raspberry Pi display and more.
This Grove-OLED Display supports the U8g2 monochrome displays library written by Olikraus. The library is so convenient and compatible that it can support SSD1306 and other chips like SSD1315. So grab one now and have fun with this tiny screen!
- Based on SSD1306, cropped to 64*48 resolution (Monochrome)
- Ultra-small size: 20x20mm
- High contrast, high brightness
- Changeable I2C address
- 3.3V/5V power supply compatible
- Low power consumption
- Wide operating temperature range: -40℃ ~ +85 ℃
- User-friendly design: Grove interface on the back
|Input voltage||3.3V / 5V|
|Output Voltage||0 ~ 2.3V|
|Pixels||64 x 48|
|Temperature Range||-40℃ ~ +85 ℃|
- 1x Grove - OLED Display 0.66" (SSD1306)
- 1x Grove cable