Most automated robotic projects start from a line-following robot. The Grove Line finder v1.1 is designed to achieve this task easily and quickly.
Those eye-like sensors on the board are actually IR emitting LED and sensitive phototransistors. When the phototransistor detects the reflected infrared light from the IR emitting LED, it will output a digital signal, which changes from HIGH to LOW.
This module also features an adjustable detection range and indication LEDS.
- Integrated indicator LED
- Digital output
- Adjustable detecting range
- Product number: Seeed 101020172
- Power supply: 5V DC
- Digital output mode: TTL (High when black is detected, Low when white is detected)
- Connector: 4 pin Buckled Grove interface
- Dimension: 20mm x 20mm
- Comparator: LMV358
- Photo reflective diode: RS-06WD
- 1x Grove Line Finder V1.1