This wide-range infrared CO2 sensor from DFRobot has an effective range of up to 0~50000ppm. This sensor is based on non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) technology and has good selectivity and oxygen-free dependency. It integrates temperature compensation and supports UART communication mode.
Most importantly, the product is easy to use; it is compatible with all types of microcontrollers with a UART port, such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi and other microcontrollers. It also has a long service life, up to 5 years!
In addition, this UART Infrared CO2 Sensor is a high-performance sensor that combines the technology of mature infrared absorption gas detection with precision optical circuit design as well as sophisticated circuit design. It has characteristics such as wide range detection, high sensitivity, high resolution, low power consumption, fast response, anti-water vapour interference, no poisoning, high stability and long life.
It can be widely used in HVAC refrigeration and indoor air quality monitoring, industrial process and safety monitoring, agricultural and animal husbandry production process monitoring.
Connection Example - Arduino
- High sensitivity, High resolution
- Low power consumption
- Excellent stability
- Temperature compensation
- Excellent linear output
- High cycle life
- Anti-water vapour interference
- No poisoning
- Needs a 5V power supply, even if you are using a 3.3V microcontroller
- Gas Detection: Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Operating Voltage: 4.5 ~ 5.5V DC
- Average Current: <85mA
- UART output
- Measuring Range: 0 ~ 50000ppm
- Accuracy: ± (50ppm + 5% reading)
- Preheating Time: 3min
- Response Time: T90 < 30s
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 50 ℃
- Operating Humidity: 0 ~ 95% RH (no condensation)
- Service Life: >5 years
- Board Dimension : 21 * 27.11 mm/ 0.83 * 1.06 inches
- Weight: 42g
- 1x UART Infrared CO2 Sensor Probe (0-50000ppm)
- 1x Sensor Converter Board
- 1x 6-Pin Sensor Cable
- 1x PH2.0 Gravity UART Cable
- 1x XH2.54 4-pin header