This is an I2C button module with RGB LED. The module not only supports reading button status like conventional ones, but also controls RGB LED colour and switching on/off the light independently, which could create more visual and interactive experiences for your projects. For example, when the system prompts users to press the button, the RGB light blinks in green; when the button is pressed, the light turns red.
This module has an onboard 3-bit DIP switch for setting 8 different I2C addresses, which means up to 8 such button modules can be cascaded together without occupying additional ports.
- High-quality button, mechanical keyboard-like tactile feedback
- Soft and even colour light
- Independent control of RGB LED, eight I2C addresses can be set
- Double I2C ports for simple cascade
- On-board interrupt interface for highly real-time tasks
- Adjustable Color Range: R: 0-255, G: 0-255, B: 0-255
- Maximum Cascading Modules: 8
- Operating Voltage: DC 3.3V-5V
- Button Travel Distance: 2.2±0.2mm
- Button Life: 200,000 continuous presses
- Interrupt Mode: the interrupt interface outputs HIGH when the button is pressed
- Communication: I2C
- Connector: PH2.0-4P (Gravity standard), 2.54-5P pin header
- Dimensions: 37mm×32mm×19.5mm/1.46×1.26×0.77"
|D||SDA||I2C Data Line|
|C||SCL||I2C Clock Line|
|+||VCC||Positive Power Supply (DC 3.3V~5V)|
|-||GND||Negative Power Supply|
- 1x Gravity: I2C RGB LED Button Module
- 1x Gravity-4P I2C/UART Sensor Cable