An OLED (organic light-emitting diode) has many advantages over traditional LCD displays, including a faster response speed, thinner profile, lower power consumption and excellent shock resistance. An OLED can be widely used in mobile devices for display applications. Used in conjunction with a mini Arduino-based microcontroller such as the Beetle or CurieNano, it is a straightforward process to make a simple wearable application.
Our Gravity OLED 128x64 display is a self-luminous display module with a blue background. The display areas is 0.96”and uses an IC SSD1306 chip. The OLED screen supports I2C communication and refresh rates of up to 60Hz. The module uses the Gravity I2C common interface for easy plug and play usage – meaning you can connect it without the need for wires - just plug it straight in to your device. The display bezel is constructed from aluminum alloy which protects the screen from scratches and damage.
- Supports Gravity-I2C interface, plug and play compatible
- Metal bezel for ultimate protection
- 4 x M3 screw mount holes for simple installation
- Supports Arduino/Genuino 101 devices
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V ~ 5V
- Background Color: blue
- Pixels: 128 columns X 64 Rows
- Interface mode: Gravity-I2C
- Scanning Rate: 60 fps
- Brightness: 60 (Typ) cd / m2
- Full-screen power consumption: 22.75mA Approx.
- Working Temperature: -30 ℃ ~ +70 ℃
- Display Area: 21.744 × 10.864mm
- Module Size: 41.20 × 26.20mm
- Mounting Hole Size: 35 x 20 mm
- Module Weight: 15g
- 1x Gravity I2C OLED-2864 Display
- 1x Gravity I2C PH2.0 4-pin Cable