The traditional relay module has complicated wiring and is not friendly to beginners or students. This simple switch module simplifies the wiring method for connecting traditional relays. The input end is equipped with an adapter, which are compatible with many power sources, battery boxes, DC power supplies, power banks and more.
While simplifying the wiring mode, the functions of relays NC and NO are retained, and the normally open and normally closed modes can be switched by simply adjusting the toggle switch.
DFRobot's latest easy relay module uses a standard Gravity sensor interface and supports a wide voltage input of 3.3V-5.5V, making it easy to connect with a range of development boards including the Arduino. Meet your needs in control applications such as robot control, light control, smart home, security and more!
Connection Example - Arduino
- 3.3 ~ 5.0V working voltage, wide voltage input, compatible with 3.3V control board and 5V main control board.
- Toggle switch to switch NC / NO mode easily, LED indicator shows output status.
- DC2.1 input and output interface, with the included adapter, plug and play, suitable for most application scenarios.
- VIN operating voltage: 5V-30V
- VIN operating current: 0A-2.5A
- Logic power supply: 3.3 ~ 5.5V
- Logic signal: 3.3 ~ 5.5V
- Operating temperature: -55 ℃ -150 ℃
- Switching characteristics: T (on) = 20us / T (off) = 50us
- Switching frequency: 1kHz
- Dimension: 37mm x 27mm
|3||Gravity interface||Signal in|
- 1x Gravity: Simple Relay Module
- 1x Gravity digital sensor cable
- 2x DC2.1 power adapter male
- 2x DC2.1 male to male
- 1x DC2.1 female to USB male
- 1x DC2.1 female to USB female
- 1x Black acrylic base
- 4x Round head screw M3x8