Gravity: Digital Capacitive Touch Sensor For Arduino
Deliveryfrom just £2.50
No Quibblereturns policy
Next Day DeliveryOrder by 2PM*
Share this Product
This capacitive touch sensor provides a one-touch style switch on your Arduino project. It uses the most popular capactiive sensing technology which is the same as your mobile phone.
Getting tired with clicking mechanic button? Try this capacitive touch sensor. Right now we can find touch sensor on most electronic device. So upgrade your Arduino project with our new version touch sensor and make it cool!!
To ease the difficult of using this sensor, a Gravity Interface is adapted to allow plug&play. The IO expansion shield is the best match for this sound senor connecting to your Arduino. As this sensor can work at 3.3V which make it compatible with Raspberry Pi, intel edison, joule and curie.
- Wide voltage range from 3.3V to 5V
- Standard assembling structure (two 3mm holes with multiple of 5cm as interval)
- Easily recognitive interfaces of sensors ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons to simplely illustrate sensor function
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Interface: Digital
- Size:22x30mm (0.87 x 1.18 in)