This arduino digital capacitive touch sensor provides a one-touch style switch on your Arduino project. It uses the most popular capacitive sensing technology which is the same as your mobile phone.
To ease the difficulty, a Gravity Interface is adapted to allow plug & play. The IO expansion shield is the best match to connect this sensor with your Arduino. As this sensor can work at 3.3V which makes it compatible with Raspberry Pi, intel edison, joule and curie.
If you want to start playing with sensors, the Gravity: 27 Pcs Sensor Kit for Arduino is a great choice for you to learn about a variety of sensors.
- Wide voltage range from 3.3V to 5V
- Standard assembling structure (two 3mm holes with multiple of 5cm as interval)
- Easily recognitive interfaces of sensors ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons to simplely illustrate sensor function
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
Connection Example - I/O Expansion Shield
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Interface: Digital
- Size: 22 x 30mm
- 1x Capacitive Touch Sensor
- 1x Digital cable