The Analog Voltage Divider V2 can detect the supply voltage from 0.0245V to 25V. This module is based on the resistor divider principle.
The voltage detection module allows the input voltage to reduce 5 times. As the Arduino analog input voltage is normally a maximum 5V, the input voltage of the analog voltage detection module can not exceed 5Vx5 which is 25.
- Wide voltage range from 3.3V to 5V
- Standard assembling struct (two 3mm holes with multiple of 5cm as interval)
- Easily recognises interfaces of sensors ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons to simply illustrate sensor function
- High-quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
Connection Example - DFRduino UNO R3
- Interface: Analog
- Input voltage (DC): Maximum 25V, Minimum 0.0245V
- Detects the supply voltage up to 25V
- Size: 22 x 30mm