This Arduino turbidity sensor has both analog and digital signal output modes. You can select the mode according to the MCU as the threshold is adjustable in digital signal mode.
Turbidity sensors can be used in the measurement of water quality in rivers and streams, wastewater and effluent measurements, sediment transport research, and laboratory measurements.
Please note that the top of probe is not waterproof!
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC
- Operating Current: 40mA (MAX)
- Response Time: <500ms
- Insulation Resistance: 100M (Min)
- Output Method: Analog
- Analog output: 0-4.5V
- Digital Output: High/Low level signal (you can adjust the threshold value by adjusting the potentiometer)
- Operating Temperature: 5℃~90 ℃
- Storage Temperature: -10℃~90℃
- Weight: 30g
- Adapter Dimensions: 38mm*28mm*10mm/1.5inches *1.1inches*0.4inches
- Turbidity sensor adapter x1
- Turbidity sensor probe x1
- Turbidity sensor cable x1
- Gravity analog sensor cable x1
DFRduino UNO R3 *1
Gravity: IO Expansion Shield for Arduino V7.1 *1
Gravity: Analog Turbidity Sensor For Arduino *1
Immersible Pump & WaterTube *1
Gravity: Analog pH Sensor / Meter Kit For Arduino *1
Wall Adapter Power Supply 12VDC *1 Solenoid Valve *1
Gravity: Digital 5A Relay Module *1
Interface (for solenoid valve) *2
I2C 16x2 Arduino LCD Display Module
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.