This is an Arduino Temperature Sensor based on an LM35 temperature chip. A Temperature Sensor can be used to detect ambient air temperature.
The LM35 chip is produced by National Semiconductor Corporation and offers a functional range between 0 degrees Celsius to 100 degrees Celsius with a sensitivity of 10mV per degree Celsius. The output voltage is proportional to the temperature.
To ease the difficulty of using this sensor, a Gravity Interface is adapted to allow plug&play. The Arduino IO expansion shield is the best match for this sound senor connecting to your Arduino. this sensor can work at 3.3V which makes it compatible with the Raspberry Pi.
- LM35 temperature sensor
- Can be used to detect ambient air temperature
- Type: Analog
- Working Voltage: 3.3-5V
- Sensitivity: 10mV per degree Celcius
- Functional range: 0 degree Celsius to 100 degree Celsius
- Arduino LM35 Temperature Sensor x1
- Analog Sensor Cable (SKU:FIT0031) x1