This is an Arduino Temperature Sensor based on LM35 temperature chip. A Temperature Sensor can be used to detect ambient air temperature.
The LM35 chip is produced by National Semiconductor Corporation and offers a functional range between 0 degree Celsius to 100 degree Celsius with a sensitivity of 10mV per degree Celsius. The output voltage is proportional to the temperature.
To ease the difficult of using this sensor, a Gravity Interface is adapted to allow plug&play. The Arduino IO expansion shield is the best match for this sound senor connecting to your Arduino . As this sensor can work at 3.3V which make it compatible with Raspberry Pi, intel edison , joule and curie nano.
CMOSens technology makes it of advantages such as low power consumption, fast response, b anti-jamming capacity etc.
Humidity regulator Dehumidifier
Tests and measurements
This sensor includes a resistive element and a sense of wet NTC temperature measuring devices. It has excellent quality, fast response, anti-interference ability and high cost performance advantages. Its signal transmission distance up to 20 meters. These features make it a variety of applications and even the most demanding applications.
It contains a resistive element and a sense of wet NTC temperature module. Compared to DHT11, it has smaller humidity deviation, faster response, ber anti-interference ability and higher cost performance
Medical equipment HVAC
Meteorology Humidity regulator Dehumidifier
Tests and measurements
- Based on the semiconductor LM35 temperature sensor
- Can be used to detect ambient air temperature
- Type: Analog
- Working Voltage: 3.3-5V
- Sensitivity: 10mV per degree Celcius
- Functional range: 0 degree Celsius to 100 degree Celsius
- Arduino LM35 Temperature Sensor x1
- Analog Sensor Cable (SKU:FIT0031) x1
- Standard assembling structure (Times-of-5mm Center distance between two 3mm mounting holes)
- Easily recognitive interfaces of sensors ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons to simplely illustrate sensor function
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.