This is an Arduino CO/Combustible Gas sensor. It uses MQ-9 to dectect Carbon Monoxide. The sensor can be used to detect different gases containing CO and combustible gases, it is low cost and suitable for a variety of applications.
To ease the difficulty of using this sensor, a Gravity Interface is adapted to allow plug & play. The Arduino IO expansion shield is the best match for this senor connecting to your Arduino microcontroller.
Connection Example - DFRduino UNO R3
- Power supply needs: 5V
- Interface type: Analog
- Sensor Type: Semiconductor
- 10-1000ppm CO
- 100-10000ppm combustible gas
- Good sensitivity to CO/Combustible gas
- High sensitivity to Methane, Propane and CO
- Long life and low cost
- Size: 36.4 x 26.6mm
- 1x Arduino CO Gas Sensor (MQ9)
- 1x Gravity Analog Cable