Introducing the Flirc case for the Raspberry Pi 5! Your beloved media centre case is now custom-crafted for the latest Raspberry Pi 5. Elevate your media streaming experience with this meticulously designed case, tailored to perfection for hassle-free setup and optimal thermal performance. The case ensures a perfect fit, providing easy access to all ports and connectors (apart from the GPIO pins).
With a thermal pad and four screws, the Flirc Raspberry Pi 5 Case simplifies the setup process, ensuring a hassle-free installation. The thermal pad aids in heat dissipation, keeping your Raspberry Pi 5 cool even during extended media streaming sessions. The case also offers easy access to the power button and LED indicators.
With a blend of functionality, style, and ease of use, transform your Raspberry Pi 5 into the ultimate media hub with a case that's as reliable as it is stylish.
- Designed for the Raspberry Pi 5
Access to board connectors via the sleek bottom cover plate
Easy access to the power button and LED indicators—no fuss!
- Note: no direct access to GPIO pins
- ABS Plastic
- Dimensions: L: 88.9 x W: 25.4 x H: 63.5mm
- Weight: 141g
- 1x Case Top
- 1x Case Bottom
- 4x Screws
- 1x Thermal Pad
- Does the case support the Raspberry Pi 5?
- Yes, designed, proven, and tested only for the Raspberry Pi 5
How does the new button work?
- The button is a standard software button as you find on most PCs
What does the case come with?
- The case comes partially assembled. All you need to do is put your thermal pad on the CPU, drop your Raspberry Pi inside the case, and screw the bottom of the case on with the included screws
Does the case come with a Raspberry Pi?
- The case does NOT come with a Raspberry Pi.
Can I access the SD Card?
- Yes, the SD card is accessible through a slot on the front of the case.
How do I attach the Thermal Pad?
- Take off the plastic force fields from both sides and place it on the CPU.
Does this case support the Raspberry Pi 4, 3B+, 3B, or 2?
- No, get the case appropriate for your board
What kind of thermal pad do you use?
- ARCTIC Thermal pad 1.5mm thick