This digital I2S MEMS Microphone works well with microcontrollers with I2S audio outputs like the ESP32. Compared with traditional analogue ones, this microphone features low noise, high sensitivity & reliability, which makes it applicable to projects like voice recognition, recording, AI learning, Bluetooth audio transmission and more.
This module uses a surface mount MEMS I2S microphone sensor with a top port, and no components at the bottom, which can be embedded into various applications conveniently.
DFRobot provides an Arduino library for this product to allow you to easily get started with an ESP32 microcontroller.
Connection Example - FireBeetle 2 ESP32-E IoT Microcontroller
- Small in size
- Low power consumption & high performance
- I2S digital output with low noise
- MEMS sensor with high reliability
- Provides Arduino library for working on ESP32
- Operating Voltage: DC 3.3V
- Microphone Packaging Process: MEMS
- Direction: Omnidirectional
- Data Port: I2S
- Sound Pressure Level: 140dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 59dB
- Dimension: 11mm×16mm/0.43×0.63"
|3V3||Power +||DC 3.3V|
|GND||Power -||Negative pole of power supply|
|SCK||I2S clock||Serial data clock for I2S interface|
|SEL||Select left or right channel||Left/Right Channel Select. When set low, the microphone outputs its signal in the left channel of the I²S frame; when set high, the microphone outputs its signal in the right channel|
|WS||Data field select||Select the data of the left or right channel, connect to WS of I2S interface|
Serial data output of the I2S microphone
- 1x Fermion: I2S MEMS Microphone
- 1x 6-pin Black Single-row Pin Connector