This is a Mini Audio Stereo Amplifier from DFRobot. It has left and right channels that can realize stereo surround sound. The module has a mini body and 2.54mm pin pitch, convenient to be embedded into any device. Using a Stereo Enclosed Speaker, you can directly control the audio amplifier without programming.
The mini audio stereo amplifier has two modes: sleeping and working modes. When pin “SHDN” is Low (0V), the amplifier’s bias circuit will be closed, then the module goes into sleep mode, while when pin “SHDN” is High (5V), the working mode enables. The audio stereo amplifier is in working mode by default (the pin is unconnected).
This Mini Audio Stereo Amplifier can be used in robot voice systems, DIY music boxes, sound modification.
1. The positive and negative poles are not allowed to be connected reversely.
2. The negative poles for the high and low channels are independent, do not connect them together.
3. The power supply should be no less than 5.5V, too high voltage will damage the IC.
- Power Input: DC 3.3-5.5V
- Power: 3W（4Ω，5V）
- Class D amplifier
- Support left and right channels
- Efficiency: >90%
- Dimension:18x20mm/0.71 x0.79”
- Pin Pitch: 2.54mm