This is a compact microcontroller with multiple digital interfaces in the familiar Raspberry Pi Pico format. The main chip on board is the ESP32-S3R2 powered by an Xtensa 32-Bit LX7 Dual-Core processor offering powerful computing capability with solid security features. There's Bluetooth 5 (LE) and 2.4GHz WiFi support built-in to offer stable and reliable wireless connection options with any project you are working on!
The interface chips are CH343 and CH334, allowing you to manage USB and UART development with a single USB-C port without switching interfaces. There is also a high-efficiency buck-boost chip to optimize circuit stability and response speed.
With substantial support for ESP-IDF, Arduino and MicroPython, including dev resources and tutorials, you will have no problem getting started!
If soldering isn't your thing and you want a header already soldered on for ease of use, then click here
- Adopts ESP32-S3R2 chip with Xtensa 32-bit LX7 dual-core processor, capable of running at 240 MHz
- 512KB SRAM, 384KB ROM, 2MB PSRAM, 16MB Flash memory
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth LE dual-mode wireless communication, with superior RF performance.
- Type-C connector, easier to use onboard CH343 and CH334 chips can meet the needs of USB and UART development via a Type-C interface
- Onboard DC-DC chip MP28164, high-efficiency DC-DC buck-boost chip with load current up to 2A
- 27x Multi-function GPIO pins
- Rich peripheral interfaces, including full-speed USB OTG, SPI, I2C, UART, ADC, PWM and DVP (8-bit ~ 16-bit camera interface), LCD interfaces (8-bit 16-bit parallel RGB, I8080, MOTO6800), etc. to achieve various functions flexibly
- Castellated module allows soldering directly to carrier boards
- Multiple low-power operating states, the adjustable balance between communication distance, data rate and power consumption to meet the power requirements of various application scenarios
- Supports Raspberry Pi Pico expansion board ecology, suitable for artificial intelligence IoT application development
Xtensa 32-bit LX7 dual-core processor,
with onboard 2MB PSRAM
- 2.4G monopole ceramic antenna
16MB Flash memory
- BOOT button
Press it when resetting to enter download mode
- RESET button
USB HUB controller
USB to UART chip
High-efficiency DC-DC buck-boost chip
- USB Type-C port
- Power indicator
- 1x ESP32-S3 Microcontroller