This is a dual H-bridge motor controller with an L293D driver. It can drive 2 DC motors or 1 stepper motor at a time and can offer 600mA output with a 1.2A peak per bridge. We do not recommend running the controller at peak output for long periods of time!
Screw terminals allow easy connection to your power input and motors, and the outer mount holes make for easy mounting to your robot chassis or similar.
The controller will get warm during usage, this is normal for the L293 driver.
- Onboard dual H-bridge driver L293D
- drives 2 DC motors or 1 stepping motor at one time
- 600mA output current (peak 1.2A) per single bridge
- ESD protection
- 5V operating voltage, motor drive voltage 4.5V-36V
- Output via screw terminals, easy connection
- Dimension : 43mm x 27mm
- Mounting hole size: 2mm
- Storage temperature : -25℃ ~ +130℃
How to use
Product Wiki: http://www.waveshare.com/wiki/Motor_Control_Board
- M1A/M1B: connects to digital IO, motor1 rotation control
- M2A/M2B: connects to digital IO, motor2 rotation control
- GND: Ground
- VCC: 5V power supply
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.