HiFiBerry DAC+ Standard - RCA Version
Deliveryfrom just £2.50
No Quibblereturns policy
Next Day DeliveryOrder by 2PM*
Share this Product
The HiFiBerry DAC+ Pro is a high-resolution digital-to-analog converter for the Raspberry Pi Model A+/B+/2B/3B. This is a special sound card for the Raspberry Pi, that is optimized for one specific use: the best audio playback quality on your Raspberry Pi!
This is the HiFiBerry DAC+ with a pair of RCA jacks. It can be simply plugged onto your Raspberry and does not need any soldering.
If you need a case for the HiFiBerry DAC+, check out the HighPi Case
Note that this model is not compatible with older Raspberry Pi model A and B units!
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC for best sound quality (ESS instead of Burr-Brown on DAC+ Light)
- Hardware volume control. You can control the output volume using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls (not available on DAC+ Light)
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- No soldering Comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi B+. Mounted in less than a minute.
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Ultra-low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
- Integrated EEPROM for automatic configuration
- The board is conforms to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification.
- Comes with all components required to mount it. We include 4 M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry Pi.