The HiFiBerry DAC Light is a high-quality digital-to-analogue converter for the Raspberry Pi (newer models with 40 pin GPIO connector).
It is designed as a cost-effective alternative to the HiFiBerry DAC+ for price-sensitive users who don't need all features of the HiFiBerry DAC+.
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality DAC for great sound quality (based on an high-quality ESS
- DAC chip with external low-jitter clock).
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- No soldering Comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi
- Compatible with all 40-pin models of Raspberry Pi
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance