HiFiBerry DAC+ Light
Share this Product
The HiFiBerry DAC Light is a high-quality digital-to-analog converter for the Raspberry Pi (newer models with 40 pin GPIO connector). It is designed as a cost-effective alternative to the HiFiBerry DAC+ for price sensitive users, that don't need all features of the HiFiBerry DAC+.
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality DAC for great sound quality (based on an high-quality ESS
- DAC chip with external low-jitter clock).
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- No soldering Comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi models A+,B+, 2B and 3B
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance