An 8MP camera module for your Raspberry Pi - without the fuss of fiddly flex cables!
This Arducam IMX219 camera module is an 8MP, UVC compliant, USB 2.0 camera module which works with the Raspberry Pi as well as Windows, Linux and Android (Mac OS doesn't seem to like this one!).
The camera module features an 8MP IMX219 sensor for sharp images and accurate colour reproduction and comes with a 0.5m USB cable.
Being just 31mm x 31mm in size, the camera module can be installed in small enclosures for a home surveillance system, monitoring a 3D Printer, dashcam or other machine vision application.
Note: Raspberry Pi not included
- Sensor: 8MP 1/4” IMX219
- Resolution: 8MP 3264H x 2448V
- MJPG 15fps @ 3264 x 2448
- 30fps @ 1080P
- YUY2 30fps @ 640x 480.
- Data Format: MJPG/YUY2
- Field of View (FOV)：H=62.2°, V=48.8°
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, 650nm IR Filter, visible light only
- Adjustable Features: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Gamma, White balance.
- Power Supply: USB Powered 5V
- Working Current: MAX 200mA
- Operating Temp.: -4°F~167°F (-20°C~+75°C)
- Dimension: 31mm x 31mm
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.