If you're running a Raspberry Pi cluster, stack, server or another awesome multi-Pi setup, the incredible Cloudlet case from C4Labs will allow you to neatly house up to EIGHT Raspberry Pi boards as well as a network switch!
The Cloudlet's eight bays can also hold 2.5″ drives (cable/adapter required) for those wishing to create a NAS project or similar. Multiple cloudlets can be bolted together, either vertically or horizontally for huge modular clusters!
HATs can also be fitted, however, most will take up additional bays of space. The popular combination of the Raspberry Pi and Official PoE HAT will fit in one slot of space in the Cloudlet Cluster Case.
The case is made from thick and sturdy 1/4" acrylic in the USA and is available in Black/Clear or Black/Lime. Our USB-C switch cable is a great add-on for adding simple per-Pi power management to your cluster.
Note: Raspberry Pi and network switch not included. Kit requires assembly.
- Now available in four colour variants (select above)
- Plates click securely into place for fast removal without bolts
- HATs are fully compatible with the case but may take up two ports of space
- Slots for cable ties to aid with cable management
- Overall Dimensions: 9.37” (238 mm) x 5.65” (144mm) x 4.825” (123mm)
- Uses #440 x 5/8″ long stainless steel screws to attach multiple Cloudlet cases together
- Holes in the bottom of the case allow for pass-through of micro-USB plugs
- Colour plates on side of the case can be removed or switched out
- Made in the USA
- Main case shell
- 2x Cosmetic colour plates
- 10x port plates for SBCs or 2.5″ hard drives
- 4x Fans
- Screws for attaching fans to the case
- 4x pairs of adhesive-backed velcro pads for anchoring switch to case
- Stainless steel screws/nuts for attaching to another Cloudlet
- Assembly guide (image)
- Assembly video:
Compatability & Fitment Notes
- Raspberry Pi 3/3B+: Yes
- Raspberry Pi Zero: Yes (using two mounting holes only)
- Raspberry Pi 4:
- If a Pi 4 is mounted the same as the Pi 3, the Ethernet cable will cross over the USB ports
- If a Pi 4 is mounted on the opposite side of the plate it makes the Ethernet port closer to the bottom of the
case, however the power and HDMI ports are facing upwards and the case is limited to 7 Pis.
- Space between layers: 7/8" (far left has a little more space @ 1 1/8"
- Material: Acrylic (1/4" outer-frame)
- Weight: 48oz
- Dimensions: 9.37" × 5.65" × 4.825"
* See compatibility fitment notes
** Max switch dimensions: 4 1/2″ x 8 3/4″ x 1 5/8″