Data connectivity is provided via the Raspberry Pi's onboard DSI port, meaning no bulky HDMI cable is required. The display features a resolution of 1024x600 and five-point touch which is controlled via I2C and requires just four additional jumper wires (included) to complete the display's connection to the Raspberry Pi.
The screen also includes mounting hardware to attach the Raspberry Pi directly to the back of the screen.
To use this DSI display with a Raspberry Pi 5, you will need to buy this adapter cable!
- 7" IPS display
- Hardware resolution 1024 x 600
- Capacitive touch, supports up to 5-point touch
- Toughened glass capacitive touch panel, 6H hardness
- DSI interface, refresh rate up to 60Hz
- Driver is provided for Raspberry Pi OS
- Brightness is adjustable by software
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Connection Interface: DSI
- Display Panel: IPS
- Resolution: 1024 x 600 pixels
- Display Size: 7-Inch
- Dimensions (Overall): 192.96 × 110.76 mm
- Dimensions (Screen): 154.88 x 86.72 mm
- Touch Screen Type: Capacitive
- Weight: 0.252 kg
- 7" DSI LCD (C) x1
- FPC 15PIN 1.0 pitch 50mm (opposite sides) x2
- 2x2-pin wire 6cm x1
- Mounting Screws pack x1
- Connect I2C and Power Jumpers.
- Connect DSI Ribbon Cable