This 5" round IPS touchscreen display is a great way to add a front-end interface to your Raspberry Pi project, and as it uses a standard full-size HDMI connection, you can use it with other devices too!
The IPS 1080x1080 display has wide 160° viewing angles along with 10-point capacitive touch that allows you to easily zoom, rotate, swipe, drag, double tap or use other gestures with up to ten fingers on the screen at the same time (OS-dependent).
On the rear, you'll find a full-size HDMI port, a 3.5mm audio jack + 4-pin speaker header, power and touch ports (USB-C) and a small backlight ON/OFF button.
The display comes with compact PCB adapters to allow you to hook up a Raspberry Pi 4 to both the HDMI port and USB (for touch data) without the need for any messy cables (apart from your power supply of course).
Raspberry Pi not included.
- 5" IPS round display for Raspberry Pi
- 1080 x 1080 hardware resolution
- 10-point capacitive touch
- Toughened glass panel, hardness up to 6H
- Optical bonding technology
- USB-C touch/power
- Backlight control button
- 3.5mm audio port + 4-pin speaker header
- Supports Raspberry Pi OS / Ubuntu / Kali and Retropie (when used with Raspberry Pi)
- Supports Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 (when used as a computer monitor)
- Supports HDMI audio output with 3.5mm jack and 4-pin speaker header
|Model||5" 1080 x 1080 LCD||/|
|Resolution||1080 x 1080||Pixels|
|Overall Size||150.00(H) × 150.00(V) × 7.00(D)||mm|
|Display Area||127.60(H) × 127.60(V)||mm|
|Pixel Pitch||0.1176(H) x 0.1176(V)||mm|
|Backlight Adjustment||Button dimming||/|
|Display Interface||Standard HDMI port||/|
|Power Port||5V Type-C power supply||/|
- 1x 5" 1080x1080 LCD
- 1x HDMI flat cable ~1m
- 1x USB-A to USB-C cable ~1m
- 1x USB to Type-C adapter (B)
- 1x USB to Type-C adapter (C)
- 1x HDMI to Micro HDMI adapter
- 1x HDMI adapter
- 1x Screws pack
Raspberry Pi not included