Looking for a motor driver for your robot? Want to drive a stepper motor? Worry not! This smart motor driver from Cytron is able to control two brushed DC motors or a single bipolar/unipolar stepper motor from 4V to 16V.
With discrete MOSFETs H-Bridge design, this motor driver is able to support 3A per channel continuously without any additional heatsink.
The onboard test buttons and motor output LEDs allow functional tests of the motor driver in a quick and convenient way without hooking up the host controller.
The on-board buck-boost regulator produces 5V output from an input as low as 4V and can be used to power a host controller.
The driver can be controlled with wide input logic voltage range from 1.8V to 12V - compatible with a wide variety of host controller (e.g. Arduino, Raspberry Pi etc).
To prevent the motor driver from damage by reverse voltage (if the battery is connected in the wrong polarity) it is equipped with reverse polarity protection.
- Bidirectional control for two brushed DC motors
- Control one unipolar/bipolar stepper motor
- Operating Voltage: DC 4V to 16V
- Maximum Motor Current: 3A continuous, 5A peak
- Buck-boost regulator to produce 5V output (200mA max).
- Buttons for quick testing
- LEDs for motor output state
- Inputs compatible with 1.8V, 3.3V, 5V and 12V logic (Arduino, Raspberry Pi etc)
- PWM frequency up to 20kHz (Output frequency is the same as input frequency)
- Reverse polarity protection
- Click here to download