Need a small display for your Raspberry Pi project, but don't want to sacrifice on quality and resolution? This display might be for you!
This is a 3.5" IPS capacitive touchscreen display which has been designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi, using a female header to accept the Raspberry Pi 4,3,2 3A+ or Zero.
The display has a 640x480 resolution which is impressive for a screen this size. Combined with IPS technology offering 170° viewing angles and the DPI interface offering 262K colours + a refresh rate up to 60Hz - it stands out amongst other Raspberry Pi displays at this scale.
The capacitive 5-point touch via I2C (OS dependant) alongside the toughened glass panel (up to 6H) make this display a great choice for many different kinds of Raspberry Pi projects.
You don't need to use any messy cables either - the entire display & touch is derived via the GPIO pins and standoffs are included to mount your Pi securely to the display (note: this display consumes all GPIO pins via the female header). Just set up the screen following the Wiki instructions and you're ready to go!
Note: Raspberry Pi not included
- Designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4, 3B+, 3, 3A+, Zero (W/WH)
- 40-pin GPIO header socket for connection
- 3.5" IPS Display
- 262K colours
- 640x480 hardware resolution
- Using DPI666 interface, refresh rate up to 60Hz
- Drive capacitive touch through I2C interface, 5-points touch
- Toughened glass panel, hardness up to 6H
- Supports Raspberry Pi OS and Kali systems (other OS not officially supported but may still work if based on Raspberry Pi OS)
- 1x 3.5" IPS DPI LCD
- 1x Screws Pack
Raspberry Pi not included