This is a Red/Black/White 2.66" E-Ink display module with a 256×152 resolution.
Due to the advantages like ultra-low power consumption, wide viewing angle and clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for low-power applications.
The module communicates via an SPI interface (making it great for a number of different development boards such as the Raspberry Pi). The display also offers 170° viewing angles combined with the limited reflection under sunlight for excellent viewing no matter the scenario.
This 'B' version doesn't support partial refresh - you might want to check out this version instead if partial refresh is important for your project.
This module comes with a PH2.0 20cm 8-pin cable for connecting to your microcontroller.
- No backlight - keeps displaying last content for a long time even when powered down
- Ultra-low power consumption - power is only required for refreshing
- SPI control interface - works with a number of boards such as Raspberry Pi/Arduino
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs
- Online development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Jetson Nano etc)
- 1x 2.66" Red/Black/White E-Ink Display (B)
- 1x PH2.0 20cm 8-pin cable
|DIN||SPI MOSI pin|
|CLK||SPI SCK pin|
|CS||SPI chip selection, low active|
|DC||Data / Command selection (high for data, low for command)|
|RST||External reset, low active|
|BUSY||Busy status output, high active|
- Operating voltage: 3.3V / 5V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 37.0 × 83.5mm
- Display size: 30.704 × 60.088mm
- Dot pitch: 0.202 × 0.203mm
- Resolution: 296 × 152 pixels
- Display colour: red, black, white
- Grey scale: 2
- Full refresh time: 15s
- Refresh power: 16mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.01uA (almost none)
- Viewing angle: >170°