This is a compact, easy to use 296 x 152 2.66" ePaper display module, designed to be used with a wide range of development boards including the Raspberry Pi and Arduino.
The display features an embedded display controller that utilizes the SPI Bus for communication, keeping more of your precious GPIO pins free for the rest of your project.
Online resources are available, which include setup instructions, can be found on the product Wiki.
- Ultra-low power consumption, power is only required when the screen refreshes.
- SPI interface, for easy integration with controller boards like Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, Arduino, STM32, etc.
- Onboard voltage regulation, compatible with 3.3V / 5V MCUs
- Online development resources and manual (Driver Board Schematics, Code Examples for Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, Arduino, STM32)
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Interface: SPI
- Outline Dimensions: 37.0 x 83.5mm
- Display Size: 30.704 x 60.08mm
- Dot Pitch: 0.202 x 0.203mm
- Resolution: 296 x 152
- Display Colour: Black, White
- Grayscale: 2
- Partial Refresh Time: 0.3s
- Full Refresh Time: 6s
- Refresh Power: 42.4mW(Typ.)
- Standby Current: <0.01uA (almost none)
- Viewing Angle: >170°
- 1x 2.66" e-Paper Module
- 1x PH2.0 20cm 8-Pin cable
- VCC - 3.3V
- GND - GND
- DIN - SPI MOSI
- CLK - SPI SCK
- CS - SPI chip select (Low active)
- DC - Data/Command control pin (High for data, and low for command)
- RST - External reset pin (Low for reset)
- BUSY - Busy state output pin (Low for busy)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.