Combining the convenience of capacitive touch input with the low power usage of ePaper technology, this ePaper display + case combo for the Raspberry Pi Zero is the ultimate compact front-end for your monitoring projects.
The display in the kit is a 2.13" 250x122 touchscreen ePaper HAT which clips straight onto your Raspberry Pi Zero's GPIO ports. This is then clipped into the included ABS case which houses your Zero and display in a single, compact enclosure with the display panel flush with the top.
The case comes with thermal tape which attaches to your Zero's CPU to aid heat dissipation. It offers access to all ports and the SD card slot, however, GPIO ports are consumed by the display therefore there is no GPIO access. Rubber feet are included to keep it steady on your desk.
We don't often see ePaper and touch input together so we're really looking forward to seeing what projects you use this with!
Raspberry Pi Zero not included
- 2.13" Capacitive touch e-Paper display
- 5-point touch
- 250×122 pixels
- Supports wake up by user-defined gesture
- No backlight - keeps displaying last content for a long time even when powered down
- Ultra-low power consumption, power is only required for refreshing
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40-pin GPIO extension header
- Supports Raspberry Pi Zero / Zero W / Zero 2
- Online development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi)
- Size: 2.13"
- Outline dimensions (Module): 69.15 × 38.90mm
- Outline dimensions (Driver Board): 59.51mm × 34.00mm
- Display area: 48.55mm × 23.71mm
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V (V1.1 support 5V)
- Communication interface: SPI
- Dot pitch: 0.194 × 0.194mm
- Resolution: 250×122 pixels
- Display colour: black, white
- Greyscale: 2
- Partial refresh time: 0.3s
- Full refresh time: 2s
- Refresh power: 26.4mW (typ.)
- Touchpoints: 5 (MAX)
- Touch type: Capacitive touch
- Touch interfaced: I2C
- Touch panel: Toughened Glass
- Refresh time: The refresh time is experimental test data, there will have some deviation from the actual refresh time, so please refer to the actual refresh time. The e-paper will flicker during the full refresh process, this is a normal phenomenon.
- Power consumption: The power consumption data is experimental test data. The actual power consumption will have a certain deviation due to the existence of the driver board and the actual usage. Please refer to the actual refresh power consumption.
- 1x 2.13" Touch e-Paper HAT
- 1x ABS case
- 1x Screwdriver
- 1x Thermal tape
- 4x Rubber feet
- 2x Screws
How to install
***Remove SD card before assembly***
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.