This 10mm micro stepper motor offers 18° per step and 2-phase 4-wire. No special driver board is required, the stepper motor can directly work with microcontrollers such as the Arduino, ESP32 and others. The motor has female headers ready to plug into the pin headers on your development board.
There is a metal slider on the motor’s slide rod, which makes it applicable to projects like automatic door locks, camera propellers and DIY smart home devices.
- Driving Voltage: 3.3-5V DC
- Coil Resistance: 20Ω±10%
- Phase: 2
- Step Angle: 18°/step
- Excitation: 2-2 phase excitation
- Driving Method: bipolar drive
- Max Auto-start Frequency: 1500PPS Min
- Insulation Grade: E CLASS
- Withstand Voltage: 100V AC,1S
- Insulation Resistance: 1.0MΩ(DC100V)
- Operating Temperature Range: -10～＋60℃
- Maximum Thrust: 80g
- 1x 18° Micro Stepper Motor