Owning your very own Raspberry Pi Magic Mirror is easier than ever thanks to this purpose-built Raspberry Pi Magic Mirror from the clever folks at Waveshare!
Including a built-in Raspberry Pi 3A+ (including dual-band WiFi and Bluetooth connections) this Magic Mirror features a one-way mirrored front panel which shows information from your Google Assistant (using snowboy hotword detection) on the 13.3" 1920x1080 IPS touchscreen display, and turns back into a mirror when not in use.
The mirror includes built-in ferrite Hi-Fi speakers and MEMS microphone for interacting with Google Assistant and other applications. Up to 10-point capacitive touch (dependant on operating system) allows you to freely and easily interact with your project without the need for traditional peripherals.
Thanks to the built-in Raspberry Pi 3A+ and internal supporting PCB, the mirror offers 3x USB 2.0 ports, an Ethernet port and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The included SD card is also easily accessible for simple swap-out. Power is provided by the included 12V UK power supply.
The Magic Mirror can be used landscape or portrait and features a simple built-in 75-degree angle stand. The unit also features mounting holes for mounting on a wall/surface. A Keyboard/Mouse can be connected for traditional screen use with Raspberry Pi OS (mirrored glass not ideal for long periods of Raspberry Pi OS usage).
The rear of the unit features a power button as well as menu/direction buttons to control the on-screen display to adjust brightness/contrast.
Note: Raspberry Pi 3A+ built-in, you do not need to buy this separately. A UK power supply is included with this item.
- 13.3" 1920x1080 IPS display
- Comes with UK power supply, 16GB SD card and card reader
- 10-point Capacitive Touch (OS dependant)
- One-way mirror glass
Built-in Raspberry Pi 3A+
- 64-bit 1.4GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53
- 512MB RAM
- Dual-band WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.2
- 12V UK PSU included
- Built-in ferrite Hi-Fi speakers
- Built-in dual-track MEMS microphone
- Built-in stand for 75-degree viewing angle
- 3x USB 2.0 ports
- Extended Ethernet
- 3.5mm Audio port
- SD card access
- M4 mounting holes for 75x75mm wall mount
- OSD with rear control buttons
- 1x 13.3" Magic Mirror
- 1x UK three-pin 12V power adapter
- 1x Micro-SD card reader
- 1x 16GB Micro-SD card
- Product Wiki - Including pre-configured Raspberry Pi image, Google Assistant/Snowboy installation, driver installation and FAQs
- 329.5mm x 207.9mm x 22.5mm
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.