This compact 11.6" capacitive touchscreen IPS display offers 1920x1080 resolution with the flexibility of HDMI input and its own 12V power supply. It's ideal as a dedicated display for your Raspberry Pi thanks to the built-in speakers, USB touch input, tilt stand, tough ABS enclosure and on-screen display menu for adjustments.
The display is also suitable for other devices with HDMI outputs, such as the XBOX, Playstation and Nintendo Switch (touch capability is dependent on the operating system).
Other useful features include toughened glass, a 3.5mm audio output jack, 75mm VESA mounting points and 178° viewing angles via the IPS panel. The display ships with a 12V PSU, ring stand, HDMI cable, Micro-HDMI adapter and Micro-USB cable.
- This displays ships with a UK 3-pin plug.
- Some minor software configuration is required when using this with the Raspberry Pi, please see this Wiki entry for more information.
- This display does not power the Raspberry Pi
- The display is compatible with the Raspberry Pi Zero but you'll need to purchase a Mini HDMI cable separately to connect the board to the unit
- 11.6" IPS display
- 1920x1080 resolution
- Toughened glass capacitive touch panel (6H hardness)
- Supports Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, BB Black + general desktop computers (HDMI)
- Supports Raspberry Pi OS, Ubuntu, Kali, RetroPie (driver free)
- When working as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7 with ten-point touch, driver free
- Supports XBOX, PlayStation and Switch
- Multi-language OSD menu for power management and brightness/contrast adjustment
- 3.5mm audio jack, supports HDMI audio output
- Embedded ferrite Hi-Fi speaker
- Also supports VGA input (a specific cable is required and should be purchased separately)
- 75x75mm VESA mounting holes (M4 screw hole) for general wall mounting
- Comes with a 75° tilt angle stand
- Dimensions: 284.65mm x 182.25mm x 29.50mm
- 1x 11.6" HDMI LCD (H) (with case)
- 1x Ring stand
- 1x UK 3-pin 12V power adapter
- 1x HDMI cable x1
- 1x HDMI to Micro HDMI Adapter
- 1x USB-A to Micro-USB cable
- 1x Quick start sheet
Raspberry Pi not included