Building an RC vehicle or mobile robot without any microcontroller? This might be just what you need! This motor driver is plug n' play and can be connected directly to an RC receiver - no coding or programming required!
A selectable mixed-mode allow the differential drive motors to be controlled from a throttle (forward-reverse) and a steering channel. The onboard switching regulator produces 5V output, available to power the RC receiver. This eliminates the need for an extra battery eliminator circuit (BEC).
The board is able to drive two brushed DC motors from 7V to 30V. With the discrete NMOS H-Bridge design, this motor driver is able to support 10A per channel continuously without any additional heatsink.
The onboard test buttons and motor output LEDs allow functional tests of the motor driver in a quick and convenient way.
Various protection features are also incorporated in the board. Overcurrent protection prevents the motor driver from damage when the motor stalls or an oversized motor is hooked up. When the motor is trying to draw more current than what the driver can support, the motor current will be limited at the maximum threshold.
Assisted by temperature protection, the maximum current limiting threshold is determined by the board temperature. The higher the board temperature, the lower the current limiting threshold. This way, it's able to deliver its full potential depending on the actual condition without damaging the MOSFETs.
Note: Power input does not have reverse-voltage protection. Connecting the battery in reverse polarity will damage the motor driver instantaneously!
- Plug & play, controlled from RC directly.
- Auto calibration upon power up.
- Selectable mixed or independent input mode.
- Bidirectional control for two brushed DC motor.
- Operating Voltage: DC 7V to 30V
- Maximum Motor Current: 10A continuous, 30A peak
- Onboard 5V switching regulator to power the RC receiver (500mA max).
- Buttons for quick testing.
- LEDs for motor output state.
- 20kHz motor output PWM frequency.
- Overcurrent protection with active current limiting.
- Temperature protection.
- Undervoltage shutdown.
- RC Lawn Mower
- Combat Robot
- Sumo Robot
- RC Toy
- 1 x 10Amp 7V-30V DC Motor Driver for R/C (2 Channels)
- 2 x 2561 3-way connector extension wire
- 4 x PCB Spacer
Motors, controllers and other pictured equipment not included
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.