This is a three-colour (red, black and white) 1.54" E-Ink display module with a 200x200 resolution, embedded controller communicating via SPI interface.
Due to the advantages like ultra-low power consumption, wide viewing angle and clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for low-power projects.
- No backlight - keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra-low-power consumption - power is only required for refreshing
- SPI interface - for connecting with controller boards like Raspberry Pi/Nucleo etc.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 48mm × 33mm
- Display size: 27.6mm × 27.6mm
- Dot pitch: 0.138 × 0.138
- Resolution: 200 × 200
- Display colour: red, black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Full refresh time: 8s
- Refresh power: 26.4mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
|DIN||SPI MOSI pin|
|CLK||SPI SCK pin|
|CS||SPI chip selection, low active|
|DC||Data/Command selection (high for data, low for command)|
|RST||External reset, low active|
|BUSY||Busy status output, low active|
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.