This is a tiny 1.02" E-Ink display module with a 128×80 resolution and embedded controller.
The module communicates via an SPI interface (making it great for a number of different development boards such as the Raspberry Pi) and supports partial refresh.
Due to the advantages like ultra-low power consumption, wide viewing angle and clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for low-power applications.
- No backlight - keeps displaying last content for a long time even when powered down
- Ultra-low power consumption, power is only required for refreshing
- SPI control interface - works with a number of boards such as Raspberry Pi/Arduino
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino)
- 1x 1.02inch e-Paper Module
- 1x 8-pin wire
- Operating voltage: 3.3V / 5V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 42mm × 27mm
- Display size: 21.76mm × 14mm
- Dot pitch: 0.175 × 0.17
- Resolution: 128 × 80
- Display colour: black, white
- Grey scale: 2
- Full refresh time: 2s
- Refresh power: 26.4mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
|VCC||3.3V / 5V power input|
|DIN||SPI MOSI pin|
|CLK||SPI SCK pin|
|CS||SPI chip selection, low active|
|DC||Data/Command selection (high for data, low for command)|
|RST||External reset, low active|
|BUSY||Busy status output, low active|
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.