This low power audio module is based on WM8960, supports stereo encoding/decoding, supports sound recording, and can directly drive speakers without the need of an additional amplifier.
This module is great for use in microcontroller-based projects as well as with the popular SBCs on the market today and would be perfect in your next Raspberry Pi, Arduino, or Adafruit Feather HUZZAH project.
Online development resources are available, which include wiring guidance and example code, with additional information being found on the Product Wiki & Manual.
- Integrates a high-quality MEMS silicon Microphone
- Onboard standard 3.5mm 4-segment earphone jack, allows sound recording via external earphones with integrated microphone
- Onboard dual-channel speaker interface directly drives speakers
- Supports common audio sampling rates such as 8/11.025/22.05/44.1/48KHz, etc.
- Supports sound effects such as stereo, 3D surround, etc.
- Comes with development resources and manual (STM32 examples for playing, recording)
- CODEC: WM8960
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Control interface: I2C
- Audio interface: I2S
- Audio format: WAV
- DAC signal-noise ratio: 98dB
- ADC signal-noise ratio: 94dB
- Earphone driver: 40mW (16Ω@3.3V)
- Speaker driver: 1W per channel (8Ω BTL)
- 1x - WM8960 Audio Board
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.