Ideal for a Raspberry Pi Pico robotic arm or hexapod walker project, this servo driver module for the Raspberry Pi Pico can drive up to sixteen servos!
The module includes easy to use standard servo format pins for directly connecting up to sixteen 3-pin servos such as the popular SG90 and MG996R. Powering the servos is made easy thanks to the onboard 5V regulator with 6-12V input, providing up to 3A output for your project. Power can be easily connected via the pre-soldered terminal block, allowing the use of a battery pack - or use the onboard jumper to switch between external power and the Pico's power supply.
Your Raspberry Pi Pico slots straight into the pre-soldered header, with all of the unused GPIO pins broken out to the side for easy use with jumper wires for the rest of your project components.
A handy reset button has been included on the board, as well as a convenient on/off switch and power LED. Mounting points in each corner make this board easy to mount to your project.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
- Up to 16-Channel servo/PWM outputs - 16-bit resolution for each channel
- Integrates 5V regulator - up to 3A output current, allows battery power supply from the VIN terminal
- Standard servo interface - supports commonly used servos such as SG90, MG90S, MG996R etc
- Exposes unused pins of the Pico
- Power supply switch - Pico or VIN terminal block
- Power LED
- Reset button
- On/off switch
- Mounting holes
- Online development resources and manual (Raspberry Pi Pico examples)
- Operating Voltage: 5V (Pico) OR 6-12V (VIN terminal)
- Servo voltage level: 5V
- Logic Level: 3.3V
- Control Interface: GPIO
- Mounting Hole Size: 3mm (M3)
- Dimensions: 65x56mm
- 1x Pico Servo Driver
Raspberry Pi Pico and servos not included
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.