The MG996R Digital Servo from TowerPro features all-metal gearing resulting in 10kg torque and 55g weight!
This is a custom-made version of the MG996R servo, which can continuously rotate 360° in both clockwise and counter-clockwise directions.
The MG996R is essentially an upgraded version of the famous MG995 servo and features upgraded shock-proofing and a redesigned PCB and IC control system that make it much more accurate than its predecessor. The gearing and motor have also been upgraded to improve dead bandwidth and centering!
The unit comes complete with ~30cm wire and a 3-pin 'S' type female header connector that fits most receivers, including Futaba, JR, GWS, Cirrus, Blue Bird, Blue Arrow, Corona, Berg, Spektrum and Hitec.
They work great with our Raspberry Pi servo controllers. They're also great for the Arduino motor shields - or simply by wiring up an Arduino with the Servo library. You can use any servo code, hardware or library to control these servos, so it's great for beginners who want to make stuff move without building a motor controller with feedback & gearbox, especially since it will fit in small places.
These Servos come with a selection of horns and hardware.
- MG996R High-speed Torque Digital Servo with Metal Gearing
- 360° continuous rotation servo
- Genuine TowerPro product
- Includes a selection of horns and screws for different applications
- Operating Voltage: 4.8 to 6.6V
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to 55°C
- Operating Speed: 60/0.19 degree/second (No Load @ 4.8V)
- Operating Speed: 60/0.15 degree/second (No Load @ 6.0V)
- Stall Torque: 9.4 kg/cm @ 4.8V / Stall Torque: 11 kg/cm @ 6V
- Running Current: 500mA-900mA @ 6V
- Stall Current 2.5A @ 6V
- Gear Type: All Metal Gears
- Stable and Shock Proof Double Ball Bearing Design
- ~30cm Wire Assembled
- Weight: 55g
- Red: Battery Positive
- Brown: Battery Negative
- Orange: Signal