This is a small USB to UART conversion board featuring a PL2303GS USB to serial bridge chip, RS/TX/Power indication LEDS and a USB-C connector.
Note: the module is compatible with TTL level only, to avoid damage please do not directly connect to an RS232 circuit.
- PL2303GS onboard
- Supports windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
- 3 VCCIO power mode via jumper setting:
- VCCIO - 5V: 5V output
- VCCIO - 3.3V: 3.3V output
- Open jumper: powered from target board (1.8V/2.5V/3.3V/5V)
- 3 LED indicators: TXD, RXD and POWER
When working with an MCU such as the ATMEGA 328:
- VCCIO ↔ 3.3V or 5V output (the module is powered from USB, the onboard jumper should be shorted to 3.3V or 5V)
- GND ↔ GND
- TXD ↔ MCU.RX (signal direction: MCU.RX << PL2303 << PC.TX)
- RXD ↔ MCU.TX (signal direction: MCU.TX >> PL2303 >> PC.RX)
- Waveshare Wiki (directs to the Micro-USB version, no separate Wiki for USB-C version but the functionality is the same)
- 1x PL2303 USB UART Board (USB-C)
- 4-pin custom jumper wire
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.