This is a small USB to UART conversion board featuring a PL2303TA USB to serial bridge chip, RS/TX indication LEDS and a Micro-USB connector. We also stock a USB-C version.
Note: the module is compatible with TTL level only, to avoid damage please do not directly connect to an RS232 circuit.
- PL2303TA onboard (the latest device, compatible with PL2303HXA)
- Supports windows XP/7/8/8.1/10/...
- 3 power mode: 5V output, 3.3V output, or powered by target board (3.3V-5V)
- 3 LEDs: TXD LED, RXD LED, POWER LED
When working with an MCU such as the ATMEGA 328:
- VCCIO ↔ 3.3V or 5V output (the module is powered from USB, onboard jumper should be shorted to 3.3V or 5V)
- GND ↔ GND
- TXD ↔ MCU.RX (signal direction: MCU.RX << PL2303 << PC.TX)
- RXD ↔ MCU.TX (signal direction: MCU.TX >> PL2303 >> PC.RX)
- 1x PL2303 USB UART Board (Micro-USB)
Cable not included
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.