This 8" Capacitive Touchscreen Display for the Raspberry Pi is ideal for projects that require a large display, using the same DSI interface as the Official Raspberry Pi Display.
Data connectivity is provided via the Raspberry Pi's onboard DSI port, meaning no bulky HDMI cables! The display features an 800x480 resolution and five-point capacitive touch (system/OS dependant) which is controlled by I2C via Pogo pins, keeping your GPIO header completely free and powering the display at the same time.
On the rear of the display are two sets of 5V/GND output headers for fans and other low-power devices (2-pin wire included). There is also mounting hardware to attach the Raspberry Pi directly to the unit, with a large bezel that makes it suitable for mounting into your own enclosure designs.
Raspberry Pi models 3A+, 3B+ and 4B are supported. Online support material is available to help you configure your Raspberry Pi for the display.
- 8" DSI display
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4/3B+/3/3A+
- Hardware resolution 800 x 480
- DSI interface, refresh rate up to 60Hz
- Capacitive touch, supports up to 5-point touch
- Support for Raspberry Pi OS, Ubuntu, Kali
- Backlight is adjustable by software
1) LCD FFC cable anti-interference design, increased stability for industrial applications
2) VCOM voltage adjustment for optimising display effect
3) Power supply via pogo pins
4) Two types of 5V output headers, for connecting fans or low power devices
5) Reversed hole on the touch panel, allows integrating your own external camera
6) Large front panel design, easy to integrate into enclosures
7) Compact mounting points
- Connection Interface: DSI
- Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- Display Size: 8"
- Dimensions (Overall): 219mm x 142.10mm
- Dimensions (Screen): 192.80mm x 116.90mm
- Touch Screen Type: Capacitive
- 1x 8" DSI LCD
- 2x FPC 15-pin 1.0 pitch 50mm cable (opposite sides)
- 1x 2-pin wire 10cm
- 1x Mounting Screws pack
Raspberry Pi not included