Are you looking for a small LCD display for your next Raspberry Pi Pico project? This 1.44-inch LCD from Waveshare might be just what you are looking for. The display features a resolution of 128 x 128pixels and is designed to plug directly onto a Raspberry Pi Pico.
A Raspberry Pi Pico is not included - click here if you'd like to buy one . Your Pico will need to have male headers soldered to it with the pins pointing downwards (or grab one of our Pre-soldered Picos ).
Online development resources are available, which include wiring guidance and example code, with additional information being found on the Product Wiki & Manual.
- 128×128 resolution
- 65K RGB colors
- SPI interface requires minimal IO pins
- 4x user buttons for easy interaction
- Operating voltage: 3.15~5V
- Resolution: 128×128 pixels
- Communication interface: 4-wire SPI
- Display size: 25.50 × 26.50 mm
- Display panel: TFT
- Pixel size: 0.20 × 0.20 mm
- Driver: ST7735S
- Dimensions: 52.0 × 30.0 mm
- 1x - Pico-LCD-1.44
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.