The Seeed Pi RTC is based on the DS1307 clock chip and can provide a real-time clock (RTC) for your Raspberry Pi via the I2C interface.
The real-time clock of this module counts seconds, minutes, hours, date of the month, month, day of the week and year, with leap-year compensation valid up to 2100.
The clock operates in either the 24-hour or 12-hour format with AM/PM indicator. If you want to keep this module timing when the Raspberry Pi is powered off, you need to put a 3-Volt CR1225 lithium cell in the battery holder.
- Supports all models of Raspberry Pi Model B or A
- Supports seconds, minutes, hours, day of week, month, year
- Supports 24-hour or 12-hour format with AM/PM indicator
- 56-byte, battery-backed, nonvolatile (NV) RAM for data storage
- Programmable squarewave output signal
- Automatic power-fail detect and switch circuitry
- Product number: Seeed 103030277
|30mm x23mm x15mm
|CR1225 (not included)
- 1x Pi RTC (DS1307)
- 1x 2-pin header
Battery NOT included