The Grove - Multichannel Gas Sensor V2 provides a stable and reliable gas detecting function of four sorts of gases. It can detect a variety of gases, including Carbon monoxide (CO), Nitrogen dioxide (NO2), Ethyl alcohol(C2H5CH) and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC).
Worried about not recognizing the gas around your workplace or other surroundings and environment? The Grove - Multichannel Gas Sensor V2 has 4 measuring units, each of which is sensitive to various kinds of gases which means you are able to get four sets of data at the same time. And different sorts of gases can also be judged by these four sets of data.
The gas sensor used in this module is based on MEMS technology and has the advantage of being in a small size with considerable measurement stability and is more suitable for qualitative than quantitative measurement.
- Four fully independent sensor elements on one package.
- The ability to detect a variety of gases, besides Carbon monoxide (CO), Nitrogen dioxide (NO2), Ethyl alcohol(C2H5CH), Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and etc.
- Qualitative detecting, rather than quantitative.
- Compact size for easy deployment.
- 1x Multichannel gas sensor board
- 1x Grove cable
|Onboard Gas Sensors||GM-102B; GM-302B; GM-502B; GM-702B|
How Does Storage Time Affect The Recommended Warm-Up Time of This Sensor?
|Storage time||Recommended warm-up time|
|Less than 1 month||No less than 24 hrs|
|1-6 months||No less than 48 hrs|
|Over 6 months||No less than 72 hrs|
- The module should avoid being placed in the volatile silicon compound steam, or it will cause the sensitivity to be reduced and irrecoverable.
- The module should avoid being exposed to high concentrations of corrosive gases (such as H2S, SOX, Cl2, HCl, etc.), otherwise, it will be irreversibly damaged.
- The module should not be placed in water or ice.
- After the module is powered on, the sensor will heat up to a certain degree during the process, which is a normal phenomenon.
- Users MUST preheat the module before starting to measure gases.
What is Grove?
Grove makes it easier to connect, experiment, and simplify the prototyping process. No jumpers or soldering required. We have developed more than 300 Grove modules, covering a wide range of applications that can fulfil a variety of needs. Not only are these open hardware, but we also have open-source software.