The Grove - HCHO Sensor is a semiconductor VOC gas sensor. It uses the VOC sensor WSP2110 whose conductivity changes with the concentration of VOC gas in air. With a circuit, the conductivity can be converted to an output signal that corresponds to the gas concentration. This sensor has a very high sensitivity and stability, it can detect the gas whose concentration is up to 1ppm. It can be used to detect Toluene, Methanal, Benzene, Alcohol, Acetone etc. This product can be used to detect the presence of harmful gas in the home environment. It can be a good assistant to improve indoor air quality.
- Operating Voltage: 5.0V ± 0.3V
- Target Gases: HCHO, Benzene,Toluene, Alcohol
- Concentration Range: 1~50 ppm
- Sensor Resistance Value(Rs): 10K?-100K (in 10ppm HCHO)
- Sensitivity: Rs (in air)/Rs(10ppm HCHO)5
- Product number: Seeed 101020001