Grove - Blueseeed LE - Dual model (HM13) v1.0 uses CSR dual-mode Bluetooth chip,with the ARM architecture single chip which supports AT instructions, Users can develop flexibly according to the serial baud rate, equipment name, pairing password.
- BT Version: Bluetooth Specification V4.0 & BLE
- UART send and receive max bytes is 512
- Other device to module in SPP mode: 90 Bytes per packet
- Other device to module in BLE mode: 20 Bytes per packet
- Two data transmission mode, balance mode and high-speed mode
- Working frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Modulation method: GFSK(Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- RF Power: -23dbm, -6dbm, 0dbm, 6dbm.
- Speed: Asynchronous: 3K Bytes
- Synchronous: 3K Bytes
- Security: Authentication and encryption
- Service: Slave SPP, Peripheral BLE, UUID FFE0,FFE1
- Power: +3.3/+5.0VDC 50mA
- Long range: SPP 30 meters, BLE 60 meters
- Power: SPP 13.5mA, BLE 9.5mA
- Working temperature:–5 ~ +65 Centigrade
- Product number: Seeed 113020009
- K2: During connected status,It would be disconnected by pressing K2 more than 100ms.During sleeping model,It could be restored through pressing K2 factory settings.
- U1: U1 is the wireless module,It includes automatic power on reset circuit.
- D1: The led display two work models: sleeping whit It slowly flashing;connected status whit It continuously lighting.
- J1: The standard Grove connector.