The Seeed Grove - CO2 & Temperature & Humidity Sensor SCD41 is a small but powerful module made by Sensirion. It is a multiple function sensor that can measure temperature, humidity and CO2 at the same time. It is based on the SCD41 module and you can use this sensor in your GPS, IoT devices, or other devices which need those four parameters.
What is PASens® Technology?
PASens® Technology is based on the photoacoustic sensing principle. The photoacoustic sensing principle allows extreme miniaturization of the CO2 sensor without compromising sensor performance due to the fact that the sensor sensitivity is independent of the optical cavity size. The reduced size and the smaller number of integrated components result in a highly price-efficient BOM structure. Thanks to the miniaturizing and the economical BOM structure of these new CO2 sensors, the SCD4x will open up numerous possibilities for a whole new set of products and applications.
- 3-in-1 for multiple measurements
- Low power consumption
- Arduino/Raspberry Pi/Micro:bit code available
- Wide measurement range from 400 to 5,000 ppm
- Wide power supply range, from 2.4v to 5.5v
- Easy project operation: Digital interface I2C, Breadboard-friendly, Grove compatible
- Best performance-to-price ratio
|Input voltage||3.3V / 5V|
|Operating range||-10~+60℃; 0-100% r.H.; 400-5,000 ppm|