As seen in The MagPi, this Grove starter kit is designed for the Raspberry Pi Pico (not included). It includes 5 different sensors, 5 different actuators, 2 LEDs, 1 LCD display and 1 Grove shield. The kit will help you get started with the Raspberry Pi Pico quickly and comprehensively.
Seeed has selected the most common sensors, actuators and displays in this kit, and you can connect all of these modules to the Pico simply by plugging and unplugging (no knowledge of wiring and circuits is required, which removes some of the scary stuff when you're just starting out with code and MicroPython).
There are also detailed tutorials for each module (Micropython is currently supported). With the kit parts and tutorials, you can quickly learn how to turn on an LED light, control a motor, run a servo, read the values of various sensors, and even display them on the LCD display.
- Get Started with the Raspberry Pi Pico easily and quickly
- 14 handpicked Grove Modules, including 5 sensors, 5 actuators, 2 LED, 1 LCD display and 1 Pico Grove shield
- Detailed and comprehensive Micropython tutorials for each module
- No wiring, no soldering - a true plug & play experience
- 1x Grove - LED Pack
- 1x Grove - RGB LED (WS2813 Mini)
- 1x Grove - Light Sensor
- 1x Grove - Sound Sensor
- 1x Grove - Rotary Angle Sensor
- 1x Grove - Temperature & Humidity Sensor
- 1x Grove - mini PIR motion sensor
- 1x Grove - Passive Buzzer
- 1x Grove - Button
- 1x Grove - Servo
- 1x Grove - Mini Fan
- 1x Grove - Relay
- 1x Grove - 16x2 LCD
- 1x Grove Shield for Pi Pico
- 8x Grove Cable
Raspberry Pi Pico not included
Grove is a powerful and rich ecosystem that has been developed for more than 10 years, with a large number of sensors, actuators, and displays. Grove makes it easier to connect, experiment and simplify the prototyping process. No jumpers or soldering are required! Seeed have developed more than 300 Grove modules, covering a wide range of applications that can fulfil a variety of needs. Not only are these open hardware, but we also have open-source software.