The RFID HAT for the Raspberry Pi boasts an updated UART interface running at the frequency of 125KHz with a compact design which includes a programmable 0.91” OLED Display. The HAT also comes with an RFID key card and fob.
The HAT is compatible with variants of Raspberry Pi with a 2x20 header. Your project will be able to read the ID information stored on the RFID key fob and tags. Every RFID tag/key fob comes with a unique identity that cannot be copied.
Note: Raspberry Pi not included
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40-pin GPIO header
- UART Communication Interlace
- Comes with development resources and manual
- Supports all Raspberry Pi boards with a 2x20 header
- Onboard Programmable 0.91" OLED Display
- Programmable Buzzer
- Supports 125 KHz Cards / Keyfob /Tags
- 1x RFID HAT
- 1x RFID Card
- 1x RFID Keyfob
- Operating voltage 5V
- Operating frequency 125KHz
- Communication interface UART
- Default baudrate 9600 bps
- Dimensions 65mm x 56mm
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.