Can you believe that the Raspberry Pi got smaller and cheaper?! The new Raspberry Pi Zero is an super-ultra-low-cost, tiny-small-form-factor Raspberry Pi!
We highly recommend adding our "Zero Essentials Kit", as it contains the relevant adapter cables, (aswell as a wide selection of GPIO headers) needed for the new Raspberry Pi Zero ports (more details below)
The Raspberry Pi Zero now comes complete with a camera port! Using the new Raspberry Pi Zero Camera Adapter, you can now use a Raspberry Pi camera to your Zero
Alex Eames (RasPi.TV) got his hands on the new Raspberry Pi Zero early, here is his review
Raspberry Pi Zero Details:
- BCM2835 (same as Pi 1) but up-clocked to 1GHz, so 40% faster
- 512MB of RAM
- micro-SD Slot
- micro-USB for data
- micro-USB for power
- unpopulated 40-pin GPIO connector (same pinout as A+/B+/2B)
- Size is 65mmx30mmx5mm
Essential Kit Details:
- 4 x Rubber Feet (To protect your Raspberry Pi Zero)
- 1 x MiniHDMI > HDMI adapter (to allow the use of standard HDMI cables)
- 1 x MicroUSB > USB adapter (to allow the use of standard USB devices)
- 2 x Single row, 20 pin GPIO headers
- 1 x Dual row, 40 pin female GPIO header
- 1 x Dual row, 40 pin right-angled GPIO header
- 1 x Dual row, 40 pin GPIO header
The entire kit comes in a small metal tin, ideal for keeping your Raspberry Pi Zero safe and protected.
Photo Credit - Alex Eames (Raspi.tv)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.